.pray - justin bieber.

.aku tak tau la bieber fever relevan lagi ke tak sekarang nie.
.tapi aku suke lagu pray nie.


.lirik die macam insaf-insaf sikit.
.sesuai la untuk mangsa tsunami, katrina, haiti, merapi.
cenggitu la lebih kurang

erk..motif justin bieber nyanyi lagu berunsurkan ketuhanan ?


Ohh Ohh Ohh .. and I pray
I just cant sleep tonight.
Knowing that things aint right.
Its in the papers, its on the tv, its everywhere that I go.
Children are crying.
Soldiers are dying
Some people don’t have a home


But I know there’s sunshine behind that rain
I know there’s good times behind that pain, hey
Can you tell me how I can make a change


I close my eyes and I can see a better day
I close my eyes and pray
I close my eyes and I can see a better day
I close my eyes and pray


I lose my appetite, knowing kids starve tonight.
And when I sit up, cause my dinner is still on my plate.
Ooo I got a vision, to make a difference.
And its starting today.


Cause I know there’s sunshine behind that rain
I know there’s good times behind that pain, hey
Haven`t tell me how I can make a change


I close my eyes and I can see a better day
I close my eyes and pray
I close my eyes and I can see a better day


I close my eyes and pray
For the broken-hearted.
I pray for the life not started
I pray for all the ones not breathing.
I pray for all the souls in need.
I pray. Can you give em one today.


I just cant sleep tonight
Can someone tell how to make a change?


I close my eyes and I can see a better day
I close my eyes and pray
I close my eyes and I can see a better day
I close my eyes and I pray

I pray ..
I close my eyes and pray ..

.comment : suara yang semakin dewasa~

6 comments:

DanieL AdiE said...

i love this song!


Latest Entry:
http://danieldeadie.blogspot.com/2010/12/merry-xmas.html

Achilles Monoloules said...

I Luv ijat =)

ijat_asni said...

DanieL AdiE :

best kan !
suke jua~

ijat_asni said...

Achilles Monoloules :

erk.
apekah ~~

nurnatrah said...

xde la tergila2 kn bieber.
best lagu ni :D

ijat_asni said...

nurnatrah :

yea.
lagu nie memang best !

Post a Comment